What is CareWeb?
• A Facebook, Twitter, Pager hybrid
• Pages sent are tagged to patients
• Messages populate a patient wall, that ALL providers can see
• Messages are searchable by sender, recipient, patient, or message content
Access the application.
Download the iOS app.
Learn about CareWeb.
Watch how to use CareWeb.
Learn some facts about CareWeb...
• REPLACES PAGERBOX
• There’s a mobile app!
• Can message nurses on their Wi-Fi (ASCOM) phones
• Others on the team can view/leave/join the conversation
Paging IS NOT HIPAA compliant because:
• Pagers (and pages) aren’t encrypted
• If you lose your pager, anyone can read messages
• Pagers can be stolen and losing a pager is a bigger problem
• MC computers: "CareWeb" on the LaunchPad
• Your Phone -- download the app
• Your Computer
Please let us know immediately if there are problems/concerns: